Its narrow width allows access in hard-to-reach spots. Fits through a standard doorway.
- 90 degree steering provides zero turning radius and excellent maneuverability.
- Single door access 32 in (81.3 cm)
- On-board troubleshooting diagnostics notify the operators of fault conditions.
- Variable speed motor extends battery and motor life by using only the energy needed to do the required work.
- Weather resistant, impact resistant, molded Joystick Controller box operates from the platform or the ground.
- The solid steel deck platform has a slip-resistant surface.
- Heavy duty square steel guardrails fold down quickly without tools for single door access. Low noise level allows operation in quiet work environments.
- Swing-out battery box and power module allow easy access to componentry.
- Lubrication-free, service-free pivot points.
- GS-2632 has 32 ft (9.92 m) working height
- 39 in (1 m) roll-out platform extension
- Compact 32 in (81.3 cm) width
- 500 lb (227 kg) lift capacity
- Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
- Automatic 25 amp battery charger
- Manual platform lowering valve
- Emergency stop switches at both platform and ground controls
- Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
- Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
- Manual brake release
- Pothole guards
- Non-marking tires
- AC wiring to platform
- Tilt sensor with an audible alarm
- Beeper horn
- Hour meter
3622A Articulating Boom Lift
Introducing the new 3622A Articulated Aerial Work Platform. The trailer-mounted boom lift provides 43′ of working height, 22′ outreach, 19′ up and over height, and features an automatic, self-leveling hydraulic outrigger system that allows for setup in 30 seconds when all four outriggers are deployed simultaneously. The outriggers provide an industry leading leveling capability of 12.5 degrees and feature large, 10″ diameter non-marking footpads for use on rough terrain job sites or sensitive flooring applications.